Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My handbag wish list... a Fossil Odyssey

No doubt about it.  I love Fossil bags.  I've been eyeing a few different options at Macy's over the past year or so.  I'm drawn to these cross-body styles, mostly because the remind me of messenger bags and my old University days, and also because crossing the strap diagonally over your shoulder is better for your back.

Sutter Crossbody Flap (ZB2341P)

The Fossil Sutter Crossbody Flap

So, this color is rich, and it's another crossbody style:


The Castille Crossbody, which comes in six colors.  My faves--red, espresso, black.  The Forest, Eggplant and Saddle are nice, too.  

Of course, if I could swing it, this one looks great, too...

This one is the Fifty Four Casey Domed Satchel


The Everyday Crossbody looks great, too... (see below)  Lots of pockets.  Pockets can be a good thing, or they can drive a person nuts.  My aunt doesn't like too many pockets--she gets lost in her bag with too many pockets.  But others find it nice to be better organised, and to be able to keep certain things separate.  

The Everyday Crossbody





The Blackburn Crossbody in Espresso




the Blackburn Crossbody Flap, in Red

And just when I thought I'd narrowed it down, here's one more..



The Gabby Satchel, in brown


What's a person to do???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails